Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heavenly Flowers

A Special Gift

I sitting around drinking my coffee the other morning and a FedEx truck whizzes into my driveway and deposits a bright lime green box on my porch.  I was not expecting a delivery and was quite puzzled.  When I opened the box, I discovered the most beautiful roses.  There was even a vase to hold them.

Who sent me the beautiful flowers?  It was my favorite hawk-flyer, Austringer (which means, "a person who trains and flies short-winged hawks") a faithful and loyal reader.  Why, you ask, did she send me flowers?  I sent her a small gift (I love giving gifts), and she responded with a gift of her own.

But the best part was the note. She called me a TREASURE!!!!! Whoooooooeeeeeeee! Life doesn't get better than this!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Life would be even better if we can just talk her into a blog of her own...



 

I finished the bookshelves and have pictures for show and tell.  Hubby and I sat in the living room last night, drinking French Press coffee, staring at the bookcase, and tweaking the arrangement.  Even though he is fabulous artist, by virtue of his profession hubby is primarily an auditory person. I am most definitely a visual person.  He was kinda cute when he said, "I never thought of bookshelves as a composition."

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

oo oooo oooo I wanna SEE!!