Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest and silver...

Finally got on Pinterest and have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing.  At the same time I'm working on a new daylily website for my business where I also have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing.  I dumped Intuit because I didn't find out until I had devoted scads of time that it would cost another $19.99 per month for any kind of a shipping calculator.  Now, that's just wrong!


I haven't been doing my morning pages, but I did get my two favorite fountain pens washed and filled.  It's a start. 


And all the time I spent downsizing?  Now I'm on a silver tray buying spree.  Do I need these trays?  Uh, duh - that would be no.  Sigh...

A new bread tray and I'm not even supposed to be eating bread.  What's up with that?


But, but - it was such a good deal!!


The detail is lovely.  Maybe I can put plastic wrap on the bottom and use it for cauliflower or broccoli (except crusty three cheese semolina bread would look waaaaaaaay better!)



7 comments:

MightyMom said...

Hi there!! I'm back!!

With a new business and blog to boot!!

Drop by sometime

www.madebymightymom.blogspot.com

Dymphna said...

How did you get your background of your title to stretch across the whole page?

Adrienne said...

Hi Dympha, It was just part of a stock one on Blogger design page. It's one of the "simple" templates and does it automatically. In other words, I didn't add a picture. If you want to add a picture, there are lots of free places to make your own header and you can stretch it to fit. Google "free header maker."

Now I have to figure out where Disqus disappeared to.

Walmart Credit Card Payment said...

Cool stuff.

Richard
Walmart Credit Card Payment Capital One Business

Prince said...

Play Bazaar You do not want to fail because you send random messages. Customers expect to receive information from you, not humorous messages that a Satta King close friend might send.

Unknown said...

Here Are Professional Network Marketing Hints To Maximize Success
Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar

Unknown said...

Have your fans participate in decisions about your company. Those that offer suggestions will feel important and a part of your team. Empowering them to make decisions is a great way to involve your community. Ask them what sort of topics they would like to read about on your blog, for instance.Market Your Business With The Pow Play Bazaar Handy Information About The World Of Facebook Marketing Satta King