Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pinterest and silver...

Finally got on Pinterest and have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing.  At the same time I'm working on a new daylily website for my business where I also have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing.  I dumped Intuit because I didn't find out until I had devoted scads of time that it would cost another $19.99 per month for any kind of a shipping calculator.  Now, that's just wrong!


I haven't been doing my morning pages, but I did get my two favorite fountain pens washed and filled.  It's a start. 


And all the time I spent downsizing?  Now I'm on a silver tray buying spree.  Do I need these trays?  Uh, duh - that would be no.  Sigh...

A new bread tray and I'm not even supposed to be eating bread.  What's up with that?


But, but - it was such a good deal!!


The detail is lovely.  Maybe I can put plastic wrap on the bottom and use it for cauliflower or broccoli (except crusty three cheese semolina bread would look waaaaaaaay better!)



1 comment:

MightyMom said...

Hi there!! I'm back!!

With a new business and blog to boot!!

Drop by sometime

www.madebymightymom.blogspot.com