Monday, February 6, 2012

New site...

no - not quite yet, but soon.

It's actually sort of funny that my hits are so high here when I never post.  That's all going to change soon.  I'm probably going to move on to my own domain name, possibly on WordPress (be still my beating heart.)

What direction am I going to take?  I have no idea.  I do know this: a constant stream of DIY, decorating, tablescapes, and recipes (much as I like these things) can never be the sole purpose of my life or my blog. 
I admire the ladies who can maintain a focus on one area.  I can't do that. 

I am also in serious need of a new name.  The dePitera must be dropped (for personal reasons), which is why I'm probably going to give WordPress a try.

In the meantime, I'll be doing some posts here while I work this all out.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

In other news:

Last September we adopted a rescue doggie.  Since our precious Elle and Sophie died two years ago, we have been "dogless" and sort of enjoying it.  That is, until last September when Frankie wormed his cute little self into our lives.

Say hello to Frankie:












No comments: