Monday, November 22, 2010

It's November 22 and we're having a BLIZZARD!!!

What's up with that???

Me and my big, huge mouth!  Soon after telling my Aunt my washer would never break (see yesterday's post), I proceeded to tell her about the mild winter we were going to have.   I need to stop talking.  Really!

I've already sweet talked Anderson Excavating Company because we will no doubt be snowed in by morning.  The wind is blowing so hard you can't see a foot in front of your face.  Anderson's will start plowing at 4 am and get to us about 10:00am. 

This is what it looked like the last time Anderson had to bail us out several years ago.  We won't have near this amount of snow (I hope)  but I've never seen the wind blow as hard as it is tonight.  

I've read all your lovely comments and will get to them in the morning (if we still have power.)






Next up?  No doubt the electricity will go off...

My closest blogger buddy  Mark (in Spokane) over at Ordered Liberty will probably  have the day off tomorrow.  Have fun , Mark!

3 comments:

Susan said...

OMG Adrienne...You guys are staring winter early! Holy crumbolie. Keep warm and cozy today! Susan

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Oh goodness, it looks like you are going to be snowed in for the holiday. We have had rain here but no snow...of course it hasn't snowed here for 60+ years so that shouldn't be a surprise.(-: Have a Happy Thanksgiving and keep warm!

BODECI body said...

I am off to build a fire in your honor! Ouch! Happy Thanksgiving! I look forward to your next post if only to make sure you are not frozen to death!