Thursday, August 19, 2010

A really, really nifty garden tool belt. Really!

Avon had this clever little garden tool belt on sale so I took a chance and ordered it.  When it arrived, I was so impressed that I ordered two more.


I carry a lot of stuff when I'm out working.  Some areas are quite far away from the house (and a bathroom - sigh) and there are many tools needed for different tasks.

 This is pretty typical of what I carry.



I've been using an Ace hardware apron.  The pockets were not deep enough and stuff was always falling out.  Plus there wasn't enough pockets and the string going across the back of my neck was causing pain.

And this apron actually gets washed ever so often...


Wow!  Look at all my stuff in the new garden tool belt.  And there's room for more things...


If you need something like this the price has been reduced from $9.99 (which really is not too expensive for the quality), to $6.99.  I checked and they are not sold out.  If you don't have an Avon rep, mine is blogger buddy Elizabeth "Ebeth" Weidner 

On the Avon shopping page put "garden tool belt" in the search box and it will take directly to the page without having to page through the entire Outlet brochure. 

2 comments:

Gramma 2 Many said...

I am so glad you came over and left a comment. I was thinking about you yesterday and that I had not visited you for so long....bad me. Get so involved in everything else.
I do like your little garden apron, but I do not think I need one. My yard is just 14 feet deep and extends 10 beyond each side of my house. I call it a postage stamp lot.
Oh by the way GOTCHA!!!!

nago said...

Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!


Garden Tools