- Baby Spinach Salad w/Oranges & Toasted Almonds w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette
- My form of Chicken Cordon Bleu w/Sherry Cream Sauce. This dish has evolved over the years into a simple and elegant dish that can be prepared early. When I post the pictures I'll give directions
- Oven Roasted Veggies including asparagus, baby carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions, red, yellow, and orange peppers.
- Twice Baked Potatoes in the shell
- Bread basket w/ oven warmed Three-Cheese Semolina bread & Potato Rosemary bread
- Fruit tart and assorted chocolates w/French Press coffee for dessert
I'll assemble the chicken tonight, make the Sherry sauce, clean the spinach and portion pack, peel the oranges, cut up veggies and bag, prepare the tart, and prepare the potatoes.
Tomorrow all I will have to do assemble the salad, pop the chicken in oven for about 25 minutes with the potatoes. When that comes out, the veggies go in for 20 - 25 minutes, warm the bread. I usually set the table the night before but since this dinner will be later, I'll do that first thing tomorrow, including putting out all the serving pieces.
As you can see the picture is from the 1st Art Gallery. It would be nice to have a handsome footman to serve. Sigh... Ooooops! I do. It's my husband.