Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Transformation Thursday

New ebook released today at The Shabby Chic Cottage

I'm so excited!  I had the honor of purchasing Gina's very first ebook, Christmas Cheats: a frugal & fabulous guide to great gifts, so I can attest to the fact it's great.

Even with all the work Gina has put into her book she still managed to post Transformation Thursday.  I know everyone has been busy, so I think if you have an older post that some of your newer readers (such as moi) haven't seen yet, it would be ok to link to it.  Don't forget to link back to The Shabby Chic Cottage so everyone can enjoy the fun.

I must run off now and put my baby back ribs in to marinate overnight.  Yep - that's right - we're having baby back ribs instead of turkey.  I know, I know - that's almost un-American.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: