Thursday, November 12, 2009

Show and Tell Friday
Meet my family...


Today is Show and Tell Friday over at My Romantic Home. 

I thought you might like to meet my "family"


Elle is our youngest dog.   She's about 8 years old and has my eyes...




 Here she sharing guard duty with Angela (the queen of the house). Angela is about 14 years old.

As you can see, Angela is a very nervous cat who has a hard time relaxing.


Sophia (Sophie to her friends) was a "save" from the Humane Society. She barely escaped a certain death because they didn't think she was adoptable. Sophie had been horribly abused and was very frightened of people and as a result appeared "mean".  She is abut 17 now and everyone loves her.


And the "baby" of the family is Erica, named after the Phantom of the Opera because of her markings.  She is my office assistant and she chose us a few years ago to be her family.  


Erica was a starving stray when she moved onto our property, Now she "lays down with the lions and the lambs."


Don't forget to check out everyone's show and tell at My Romantic Home




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how absolutely precious. Isn't it something how these little darlings just moving right into our homes and then our hearts?

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Adrienne...

Ahhh...what a lovely family you have! Your furbabies are simply adorable!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Hi Adrienne!

Oh, all your furry little friends are adorable!

Have a great day!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh........this, for me, is the BEST show n tell ever! I so love animals, and I so love having pets! Your family is just absolutely adorable!!! [I have two adopted kitties from the H.S. also!!! Older ones 'cause they deserve to live out their lives with love and caring....and they give it back!!!]


My Thanksgiving decorations are posted today for show n tell Click Here

Glenda/MidSouth said...

What an adorable family you have. Yes - I can tell Angela is not resting well! :-D

Juniper Hill Antiques said...

LOVE your babies! Such lucky babies in such a good home!

MightyMom said...

adorable!!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

You've just won the best show & tell ever! I loved meeting your "family". All beauties!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, can I have Elle? Your family is so sweet and precious. I just love kitties and puppies.

The Watts Family said...

Wonderful love your family such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing Blessings Heather ;D

TQ said...

How blessed you are with this wonderful family. They all look so happy healthy and content.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

How nice to meet your sweet family! All precious!