Picked up the daylight bulbs and now the pictures are much better. Now if I can figure out how to keep my reflection out of the picture, I'll be all set.
I used an old cardboard box 15" x 15" x 12" tall. I lined the inside with tissue paper. I later added a piece of white poster board that I curved and slipped in. That eliminated the seam that sometimes showed on the bottom back of the box.
I cut two little holes on either side for the lights. I have a swing arm lamp on a stand on one side,
The hole is about the size of the lamp openings but they can be bigger.
The front of the box. As you can see I didn't go for appearance over function...The new pictures of my ornaments are much better. I'm going to play a bit more with flash vs no flash, and other things, but for now I'm quite happy. (click on picture to enlarge)
I still have four wonderful commentors to visit. See you later...